Fat Pants Workout Challenge

Feeling like you are stuck in a rut? Feel like you aren't making progress? Need to have a great workout where you feel strong and lean even though you dream of being stronger and more fit?

Get out those Fat pants ladies.... wear them for your workout..... gain a new perspective and pat yourself on the back while you lift those weights!


Ok.. so get out your fat pants... take a photo or two
(these use to be TIGHT on me! size 16)
(oh my the crotch hangs down almost to my knees!)
Then roll them up at the waist four or 5 times....

(size 4)
and get that workout done! :)
(ignore the paint stains please :)

POST your workout on your blog and
celebrate your progress!


(my workout aftermath: bis, tris, back, chest, abwork like crazy including some incline bench work... happy I am up to 25lbs (did 4) on curls! woowhoo!)
now i have to go clean up ! :)

Comments

Anne said…
Good job on the workout!!
Claire said…
Incredible!
Amy said…
You are looking great Ruthie!!!