Crazy Frog workout :)(UPDATE)

Hey!
where have you been?

ME?.. oh.. I have been jumping around like crazy to cray frog! :)

Coach led the kids and some moms in a great workout today .... crazy frog music to go along with it too.. ... we did lots of running, jumping, all kinds of stuff.. my favorite part? lunges.. the length of the basketball court!!! ....

guess what???
I get to do it AGAIN in about 30 mins!
OH.. I LOVE being assistant coach. :) so fun!

Tomorrow... thinking 13.1 might be in order ... will let you know..

OH..
and I am loving my life with no sugar... OH MY GOODNESS.. and am feeling GREAT! I wake up in the morning ready to go.... have energy alllll day! .... no ups and downs in energy... no looking to caffiene or sugar to pep me up!..I am pepped allll day !!!!

best thing I have ever done!!!!!! I feel like I am close to conquering it! ... I mean.... I never crave it... doughnuts yesterday didnt even look good to me...
woooooowhoooooo!

Life is gooooooood.

UPDATE :)

just finished second hour high impact aerobics tonight with the team :).... was great... I got in quite a few pushups and lots of abwork! feel good.... but...
HUNGRY!

Comments

Josha said…
have you seen the crazy frog video of the 2 brothers?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDhntEvBD3M
cracks me up every time