chest, shoulders, abs oh my!

Chest flies, pushups, shoulder flies, tric extensions, tric dips on the bench, bi curls, bent over rows
did sets of 20, 15, 12, and 10... burnouts too...
mens pushup then on the incline
kick backs (on my knees on the floor and raising one legs straight and up)

THEN

I did abwork.. standing ab "crunches" .... 10 min of those, then hipups.. then leg lifts, then more leg lifts..... 20 mins total

some of the things I did were like this... but mostly.. when I grow up I want to look like this girl :)




ok.. I am now jello from my abs to my shoulders..
feels great...

now rest until time to go run with the kids at track :)

Comments

Laura said…
Hey Ruthie,
Thought you'd like this...a few of the Addison Road members go to my church - they are playing for the singles group tonight..sure wish I could go. I thought of you yesterday when they announced it in the service. I go to Watermark.
Laura