Article and what to do?? (UPDATE)



Click on the picture to read my latest article on HHWClub "Fit Mom, Fit Kids"

**********************

Ok.. so i had planned to run my 13.1 today... but i am sore from yesterdays double workout so i am not sure what I will do.... I think I will give it a shot in about an hour and see how i feel.... If I dont feel good I will wait :).......feel like the 13.1 goal is just hanging over my head... I am ready to have it scratched off the list already!


I have completed almost 5 miles but have decided to quit.... my legs are just too sore from lunges and my right foot is sore too from all that jumping yesterday :) ... i am happy i am sore... happy i got a good run in but still ready to scratch it off my list....

Learning to be patient... not to push myself.....this will happen.. just not today :)



Comments

I hope you get your run in today! Run Strong!
Josha said…
you look great! :)
And you'll do it....!