yesterday and today

beautiful morning here! Woke up very thankful today

woke up yesterday morning and my foot seemed lots better... THEN I painted our living room alllllll day.. and by 3 my foot was hurting worse than before. I texted coach to tell him we wouldnt be making it to track but when the kids found out they had nothing to do with that plan... so we loaded up and headed out about 530ish last night.

I couldnt run so I stayed at the track while the kids ran warm up ... while they were gone I did one legged squats, 30 on each leg-- dips (that work your tricept) 30 of those, and push ups on the incline (using the bleacher for my hands and my feet on the ground) 40 of those. I also did abwork with the kids and coach after they did their workout. Sore? .. uh.. understatement! :) feels good.

I knew eventually something would throw a kink in my running... thats just the way it is when you run for a lifetime... stuff happens.... so I will try and take it easy and keep on working out until my foot is back to running form. I plan on walking at track with the kids at noon and will figure out something else to do for cardio until I am healed.

I have before and after photos of my living room I will post later today.......I LOVE IT! I still have white trim to paint but hope to get all that done today :)

Comments