wedding dress progress, plans, and tomorrow

OK.. so as part of the wedding dress challenge I said I would take progress photos at Thanksgiving and Christmas.... so here they are .............

this is before if you will notice my tummy and that the dress is not zipped very much in the back

above was taken Friday after Thanksgiving .. I think my belly is smaller and I can definitely zip it about 2 inches more than in my before shot!



the above was taken for before .. notice how loose the dress is right above my hands.. this is because it is not zipped much at all...
You can see on this one the dress looks tighter.. and it is because I can zip it more! :) oh I look awful in this picture LOL.. but it was right before i was to workout so no hair or makeup

OK.. so you all know I HATE progress photos.. but there you go :) I do like the fact I am seeing some progress! When i get back in my dress I want to buy a new dress to wear out when we celebrate our anniversary :) I have been looking but havent found a "dream dress" so far :) but i DO know it will NOT have a big bow on the tush! ha

I am planning on doing the Dallas half marathon on march 14th 2010. My sister and a friend are wanting to train for it (to walk it) and I have sent the word out to ask for other gals that might want to join in the fun.. I will either run it OR if I am in the mist of training for another full marathon I might just go along side the gals as they walk it to get them through. I will be meeting (hopefully) a group of gals every saturday to help them train on their long walk (or run) days. Anyone want to join in the fun? we will start training on Dec 21st :) and use a 12 week training plan :) You dont have to come to Dallas to run you can run one virtually :)

today was a rest day for me :)
tomorrow I will run either in the ice and snow or on the treadmill and do some weight lifting :) will post when i am finished :)

off to bed with me... how and why did I stay up so late??

blessings!


Comments

Sarah said…
Wow...great progress! And the day after Thanksgiving too!!
That's great progress. I know progress photos can be hard to take but you are really getting there! You will look amazing for your anniversary. Keep up the hard work.
Josha said…
why did they ever put big bows on butts? or heads?
Great progress!! I love it
Anonymous said…
Looking good! You will fit in that dress!!! and you will find the perfect one for your anniversary!!
so glad i stopped by today!
I might have some friends close by you in Texas..i'll have to see in relation.
I believe one of my friends is in Frisco..and the other is in Dallas.
I love your pic on your side bar!
keep pushing on...and I know your friend and sister can do it!!!