they fit again :) Progress photos


July 4th Lake City Co.. a hike .... I hated this photo... but today I like it cause it shows that I have made progress :) The rolls are going away :)

This was taken this morning.. the same pants I wore a few weeks ago and was soooo excited cause the fit again! today the were ever looser! These are 6s.. a pair I have held on too and havent been able to wear since my back injury last October! :) It took a year but I am back in em! wooowhooo!


This was taken for my 'starting over' video... In June I think


This is today :)



And before I go... I decided I need to post a before picture of my biceps...I will be focusing on getting some guns again :) so this is before.. will take after shots on 12.22 :)

Comments

Great progress!!! Wow! Check out those guns!!!
Sarah said…
Girl...you look GREAT!!!!!