a run in the woods :)

It reminds me of the hikes I took up in Colorado :) and the fun memories of running with Josha up the mine road :) These photos were taken at todays track practice :) It's AMAZING out today and in the 70s! just a perfect day :)


Do you see the cross up the trail?

Nate- my 8 year old running


Cat (she just turned 13) running by the cross

One of the little girls running ahead of me she is 9 years old
the leaves are just beautiful!
Mighty Purty for West Texas :)

I didn't run very much today... needing to rest my left shin a bit as all those hills are making my leg do some second thoughts :) but I know just taking it easy will do the trick :)

Comments

Josha said…
Where in the world were you running? I never saw that in West TX!:)
Looks like the kind of day we had here.
Amy said…
What gorgeous pictures and what a blessing to have such lovely weather to run in!