(UPDATE) looking forward to tomorrow :)

8 miles tomorrow :) Longest run since 26.2 :)

but today.. today I did:
lunges
chest press
lat pull down
and
lots of ab work (hip ups, leg raises etc)

I am debating... music? no music? go first thing or wait until it warms up? If I go when its chilly.. how many layers?

UPDATE:
well.. it was layers.... 4 on top.. shorts and two pants on bottom.. pig tails and I went for the music......
BUT
DH needed my help at work.. so I wore my running clothes to his work and helped him.. by the time we were done I was HUNGRY... so ... I came home and ate, put my paint clothes on and started painting (i am taking a short break right now)... I WILL go for that run (not just get dressed for it).... either tonight but probably tomorrow...... I am still looking forward to it... :)

On a good note.. I am SORE! from all those lunges and weight lifting... I will do bicep curls after while cause I didnt get to those yesterday :)

I can tell too (and DH has noticed) I am leaning up :) top abs poking out :) :)woowhoo!

more after me8 :)

Comments

Josha said…
what did you decide?
music? no music?
first thing? or later?
layers?
I must know.
Lara said…
A love feel'n sore...don't try to think to hard. Sometimes it just a toss up.