I wanna hold your hand!


7 miles with no ipod and no ponytail would have been torture a year ago... but one of the many things that changed when I trained for a marathon is the fact that sometimes i like it to just be quiet and I like my hair down too :):LOL I planned on running with my music today but it wasnt charged so I ran free and it was GREAT! almost PERFECT weather... little wind and in the 70s.... but it wont last long.. we have a cold front coming and tomorrow will be a different story :)




I was surprised by the sound of a college boy screaming from the car he was riding in... "I wanna hold your hand!!!!!!!" really really loud at me.... HA! How funny is that! I just wanted to scream back at him.... "I am FOURTY ONE youngster!" ....

I am so thrilled our garage gym is ready to go again... I will post pictures after I get a few more things added to the wall of motivation :)

Comments

So fun that you ran with your hair down! I always consider what I would do if my pony tail holder ever broke! I consider it to be a serious, major equiptment malfunction! :)

Great job with your run!!!
Josha said…
No wonder they yelled if you looked as cute as you do in this picture! Pritty yung thang!