clutter b gone and happy foot!

so now our garage gym is more a gym again and less of a garage/yard sale holding area :) Its been a week of getting rid of clutter and it feels GREAT! I have just a small pile to get in the attic tomorrow (mostly art teaching supplies) and the job will be done. So happy our weightlifting equipment is clean and ready to go!

I plan on running 7 tomorrow sometime... I am really looking forward to it! I am also very happy to report my foot is GREAT!---back to normal :) I really think my issue was running sprints during my 5 mile stretch.. I will not make the same mistake tomorrow... is steady as she goes the whole way no matter how great I feel :)

All this cleaning, painting and moving boxes and boxes and bags of things.. my shoulder has been bothering me again.. what I call popping in and out (its a ligiment that snaps out of place i guess).. painful but I can get it back in... all this to say gonna take it easy on shoulder lifts as always... guess some injuries are ours for the long haul :)

more after 7 tomorrow!

Comments