8 was GREAT!



oh my ... I dont remember when I had a run that felt that good!

the weather?> perfect (no wind in the high 60s)
the pace? started out about 10 per mile and then gradually increased.
aches and pains? one slight side stitch, and just a few aches along the way but all left as i kept running :)
Music? yes.. its been a while since I ran with it and I loved it... "relax take it easy" helped a bit :)
layers? yes (just on bottom... shorts with pants over... after 2 mile I stretched and took the pants off and tied around my waist)
anyone yell at me? yes ..whats up with that? .. but have not clue what they said as I had my music on :)
how did it feel? GREAT

As always the hardest part is getting out the door ... I am happy it is done and it went so well.. I felt like I could run forever when i was at mile 6.... but but mile 8 I was ready to take a rest :)

now to get those bicurls in.. might wait and just lift tomorrow :)

Comments

Great job on a weekend 8!!!
Josha said…
6 for me, bi-curls tomorrow!