yet another Day ONE :) and Loving the SSPEA:)


Ok.. so today is Day one of my eating clean :)

I have done good so far. :) trying new things

so far here are my eats:
breakfast: oatmeal with protein powder, 4 peach slices, and 8 almonds :) made with milk and water mixed (i had never really like the powder in my oatmeal. tried it only once before... but this morning it was good)
snack: Ezekial Bread (2 slices) water and tea
Noon time run (2 miles with the older track kids)
Lunch: 1 tortillia with fat free beans and half a slice of american cheese, a serving of sugar snap peas with taco seasoning sprinkled on them:) (sooooo yummy!)

I am sooo happy... I really think I have found my substitute for chips! I try not to eat lots of chips but I know that the ones I do I probably over eat them cause they are sooo salty and good :)

Sugar Snap Peas are my new favorite food :) Now if I can just find them on MY SIDE OF TOWN! ..I also wish I could find them in bulk instead of this small package (ready to eat) that is small and 4 bucks!


I was thrilled with how I felt running the 2 miles today... First time since the 26.2 that I have run that far without walking a LOT.. I also did a bit of speeding as I was with the track kids and would alternate between running at the back of the pack and the middle of the pack :) I had great energy and felt like I could keep going! Its nice to feel that way again!

ok.. all for now... I must go and get science and history done with the kids as soon as they are done with lunch so we can head over the the library :)

WATCH OUT WEDDING DRESS! HERE I COME! (ha)

Comments

Unknown said…
hooray for you! keep it up!
Amy said…
Sugar snap peas are yummy! Good luck on the clean eating. My experience is that I really feel a lot better when I am eating clean.
Josha said…
oh yes, i keep sspeas in my fridge. mykids like 'em too. never tried them with taco seasoning.
Great job, Ruthie!