Never going Back to OK (UPDATE)

UPDATE: no run today... painted my boys room, bought and put together a loft bed and new twin bed,......busy day. I am tired and OH MY i am sooooo sore! Did I mention I did walking lunges yesterday? UPHILL! .. ... tomorrow.. walking... not looking good. BUT I will get my 6 miler in tomorrow... will make me feel better! :)


Looking forward to 6 miles later this evening.. I think I will dress up like a runner and get a few miles in on Halloween! :)

Here is a song I LOVE... a great reminder of how I will NEVER go back to where I use to be!!!! when life seemed "just ok" and "easy" --although it wasn't easy--being out of shape and depressed is hard from easy AND the work to it takes to get out of that mess IS not easy! Interesting how to do NOTHING seemed easier for me when I was in it. It's work getting out of that pit. Thats why I like this song! Never going back there!

Comments

Amy said…
Hi Ruthie - happy Halloween - feels good to be in your home state!
Happy Halloween! Enjoy the run.