Free

Woke up sore this morning :) feels great to be sore from lifting weights :)

my eats yesterday were GREAT! stayed on track most of the day :) the only "slip" was a few m&ms (peanut) that I had right before bed with my fruit and water.

ate 6 meals :) made sure I stayed with the correct portions and balance of carbs and protein. I drank water all day :)

I didnt plan on it but ended up going all day yesterday with NO TEA ( ( was TEA FREE)) YIPEEE))):) so no caffeine for me yesterday! I started getting headache about 130pm and i drank a protein shake and it went away. Another headache started on the way to track.. but running made that one go away ! wowhoo!

so last night.. I slept allll night!

will i stay caffeine free? dont know.. will just see how things go today.

more after I workout later today :)

Comments

I know I sleep so much better if I stay away from the caffeine... it is just so hard for me...
Ruthie said…
meeeeeeeee toooooo:)
Sarah said…
Because of my migraines, I have been basically off caffeine since May. Yes, I sleep great, but I can't live life at break-neck speed like the caffeinated me could. But in general I feel MUCH better!

Sugar snap peas: they are still in the small packages, but H-E-B has them for $2.89, and occasionally $2.50. Ashley and I eat a package a day, easy.
Sarah said…
P.S. Lysa Teurkerst is having some awesome discussion about the spiritual journey of food/ diet. These two posts are worth a look:

http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com/2009/09/dont-buy-lie.html

http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com/2009/10/demon-disguised-as-chips-and-salsa.html