still not getting sick :) CC meet update

Cross Country Meet Today ! :) 

 
Here is Cats group right after the start!
 Here's the boys right before they start.. Coach giving them instructions "run fast" :)

We had GREAT results at our Cross Country Track Meet this morning! The boys did GREAT and finished strong! My daughter (7th grade) placed high enough to get a medal! She was VERY excited about that and really pushed herself! Proud of all of their improvements! Its amazing how far they have all come over the past year!


Now .. as far as the plan for me.. I am planning on getting up and running 10 miles before church tomorrow morning if i feel like it... If I dont.. i will sleep in :)
I really really think all my issues with my throat are allergy related as a front has been pushing through and its been raining a LOT the since Thursday when i started feeling the scratchiness :) ...

so.. thats all for now.. planning to get to bed early and hopefully some allergy meds will help me sleep great :)

Comments