must do 26.2 (FINISHED!)

UPDATE #2

sorry.. been working on a video most of the afternoon but cant get it to upload. I am soooooo tired... so i give up until tomorrow.

in just a few words.
It was good until about 21.....then.... not so good.
5hours 34 mins......not as fast as I wished but just happy i finished.

i am off to bed. .. hopefully the video will be worth the wait.




UPDATE
just finished. exhausted... must ice bath.. more afterwhile.


ok. I am up. Didnt sleep well. Dog woke me up twice, and 445am is just REAL early.
I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't so got up at 520 and I am now getting ready.

good news is.. i can wear my black pants under my running skirt (with the skirt hanging over) .... so this mornings 60 degree weather wont be trouble for me (when its cool i want to run faster to warm up so now I will be nice and toasty and not feel the need for speed)

bad news is... I woke up to a lovely present from the cat I think. so i get to clean that up before I leave.... lovely. (guess that's ONE reason to go to another town to run a marathon... no cleaning up before you leave.

as I run i will be thinking of lots of things.....and I have already cried once this morning cause of JOSHA's post letter to me.... so i am sure it will be an emotional day.

ok.. gotta go find the camera, get my snacks, drinks and garmin watch thingie .....and I am out of here.. hope to be on the road by 6am.

see you at the other end.

Comments

Amy said…
Good luck today - by my clock, you must be on the road already, so .... have a great 26.2!
Unknown said…
waiting to hear the race report!
Josha said…
I knew you could finish! Hurray! I can't wait to watch the video.
Big, big congrats!
Amy said…
You finished - WOW! Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment, and you did it all by yourself which takes so much courage and discipline. Great job!