Friday ...its getting closer

the clouds are here again and its been drizzling rain this morning. Its the kind of morning that I wish i had an old(er) house with wooden floors and a screened in back porch with a hammock! A lazy kind of day you know, and one that makes you feel that winter is just a whisper away.

Yesterday was busy. My co-op teaching day. It went great.. we got home just in time to change and get to track practice. I think its so cool how going to track just lifts my spirits and keeps that desire to run stronger, and faster fresh in my thoughts. Seeing kids from highschool to preschool train and run and try their hardest is very inspiring and motivating to me. I just love it!

I ran about a mile with the kidos... and walked a lot as I helped coach, but basically no run for me yesterday. I hope to get my 6 mile long run in tonight after track practice if not then it will have to wait until Saturday after our Cross Country meet.

I can't believe it is almost here! just a week until my 26.2.
A small part of me is wishing for an organized race, but most of me is happy i can do this on my own terms, in my own time and for the most part be able to enjoy the alone time.

Now.. I need to find that Marathoning for Mortals books and see what I am spose to do this next week :)

oh.. and if you need a bit of inspiration..
check this gal out!  Homeschooling mom and marathoner.. but thats not all! Click on THIS link and then click on the PDF file that says "marathon mom"..
i have searched and searched but she has not blog that I can find :( .. just a myspace page.... i will keep looking though

...
happy fitness! :)

Comments