Cant get sick.. cant get sick.. cant...

Came home yesterday from our Homeschool Co-op with a sore throat :(.
I thought it was just sore cause I talked soooo much (since I taught)...
but its still not better.
feeling a bit sluggish.. dont think i have fever (which is good)

plan on resting most the day (except for a run to the grocery store and taking the kids to track).. hopefully i will be much better tomorrow :)

my ankle is GREAT! I really think it is because I run on the uneven grass soooo much .. running on that uneven surface makes my ankle stronger and more flexible (i think) and able to handle a twist or a turn with hardly any recovery time :)

I am putting off my 10 mile run until Sunday.

-go away sore throat!

Comments

Twincerely,Olga said…
Hi! I love your blog!! I hope you don't get sick. You must be training for a marathon!! you go girl!! I ran a half in March.I am a new blogger and would love it if you'd stop by!I'll be back to visit!
Twincerely,Olga said…
HI. Thanks for stopping by,Yes I have a BoB double stroller for when I run with them.It is the bomb!!!Thanks for all of your compliments! I know what you mean about learming new things about yourself!When is your Marathon?
Talk with you soon!My blog is under construction and will be updated soon!!
Olga
Teresa said…
I used to homeschool myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck on your 10 mile run. I will definitely be stopping by more often. I love reading other's marathon training and race reports for inspiration.