bummer.. kinda

not feeling so hot... I mean. I am not SICK.. I am just feeling worn down and not rested... I think its mostly not enough sleep and allergies... I also drank WAY to many sodas this past weekend when I was helping my sister move.. and I think i am going through a mini withdrawal of sorts.

but you know what? i went to track practice tonight and ran a few miles with the kids at a LOT faster pace than I am use too...  and now I feel GREAT!

did ya know that running boost your immunity?

sometimes its good to run even when you dont feel like it.

I plan on getting up EARLY tomorrow and run 6 miles.

hoping my energy level and allergy stuff is better tomorrow....

Comments

Great job on running with the kiddos! I have thought about showing up to the local high school to participate in their cross country practice...but I can't claim any kids there. Might be creepy and get me arrested! I don't really want to be "That Crazy Lady"! HA ha!!!

Hope you kick the ick!! Good luck on your 6 in the morning!

Amanda