41 is the new 26 .... point 2



Yep.. its today. 40 is gone.... and today is my birthday. I really dont know where the year went.. it just seemed to fly by but i guess thats what happens huh?

I am looking forward to celebrating tonight with my DH as we go out to eat just me and he :)
and of course the big celebration will be Saturday morning when I run :) .... so this year I am happy to say I feel better, healthier, and more energetic than i did when i was in my late 20s!

I say 41 is the new 26...................point 2 (ha)

I would love to do a looking back looking forward post.. but simply no time... :)

taught all day today.... fixing to leave to go eat ... hope to find some fun running duds and a new watch while I am out on the date with the hubby :)


...
on a side note...
a sweet friend loaned me her Forerunner....

to help me keep track and make sure I do 26.2. ... ends up the campus I run around is only 1.89 miles and not a complete 2. So.. instead of 13 and a bit I will be doing 14.5 laps around campus.
Its all good though.. whats another lap and a half when you have done sooo many.

should be fun.. and a lot better than just counting laps :)


heres to being another year older but feeling like I am only 20 again! :)

Comments

Taylor Tribe said…
Happy Birthday girl! You are such an inspiration!! Keep up the great work and good luck on your marathon. I know you'll ROCK it!! :O)
Sarah said…
Happy Birthday! Hope you are enjoying your day!
Anonymous said…
Ruthie, Happy Birthday! so glad to have shared this past year with you! blessings to you and Rock it out on Sat.!
Suzette
Amy said…
Happy Birthday Ruthie!! Hope you had a great night out with your husband and ... GOOD LUCK and GODSPEED tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you!
Josha said…
I almost missed it...well, I'm 30 minutes late in yourville, but here, I'm still 30 minutes inside the deadline to say,
Happy Birthday, you hot mama!