Video Redo

I decided I wanted to redo my video... I wanted to tell my story with a bit more detail.. and have it come all the way up to present day.

Heres what I came up with....




Here's a quote:
"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, and more and more self-confident and more and more and more successful." MV Hanson

Comments

Josha said…
I laughed, I cried, it moved me, Ruth! :)
Really, I loved it.
Amy said…
Hi Ruth! Thanks for stopping by my blog - so glad to have discovered yours and your wonderful video. I can so totally relate to the message about starting over - I can't tell you how many times I have had to do that, and still keep doing it. Good for you for picking yourself up again and not giving up. Very inspirational! I'll keep checking back! (ps: my sister Jenny and her husband did BFL about eight years ago and they still swear by the training principles - both are accomplished runners now too!)
Cindy said…
This was so moving, I had tears in my eyes. Don't ever give up. I'm 66 and still starting over. I started running 2 years ago and love it.