Not a Surprise

Well.. I am not surprised that the initial results are that I could be pre-diabetic. .. This is just from the fasting blood glucose reading that was taken before the actual 2 hour test began and reading I have done on the internet so its nothing official. I do know that I felt pretty lousy during the test so it will be very interesting to see what the results are. I will have full results in a few days.

As I waiting for almost 3 hours in the lab, I got to do some reading :)
A friend loaned me
I am LOVING this book. What's better than going for a run? Reading about running. Of course THIS kind of running its just NUTS... I have really enjoyed Dean's website and the videos he as there. If you want a bit of running inspiration.here is a video called E50 Trailer its a short story about Dean and another woman who runs Ultra's ..


No running today though... just reading about it :)

Comments

Josha said…
I can't wait until you are here! OOOO...I can steal the book from you while you're here.
I keep forgetting to tell you that your first day here is my 20th anniversary. Odell surprised me and arranged to have the day off, so my kids will be manning the fort while we go do something together. I'll call the Mc's house when we are back!
(I didn't clean my house for you)