Lower Body = happiness :)

Happy I got that Lower body workout in this morning :)
here's what I did

Squats: 12. 10. 8. 6
lunges ( not alternating) 12, 10, 8,
walking lunges with no weight (deep walking lunges with back knee going to the ground) 2 sets of 10 and rest.. then 2 sets of 8
deadlifts 12. 10 8

(my legs are shot!)



makes me feel much better after eating that doughnut for breakfast:)


feeling stronger everyday!
I am so thankful for every workout. Remembering how it feels to be sick or injured and all i went through this past winter makes me soooooooo thankful for the blessing of a body that is healed and getting stronger everyday! God is good! :)

Comments

Josha said…
thx for your comment/encouragement on my blog! The race was a good experience, though difficult. Great job keeping up your training...lifting more and more wieght and being consistent...key.