Heart and Inspiration



The Heart sonogram went fine... no results for a few days... prob not til next week.. you how these things go... hurry up and wait.

I loved being able to see my heart beating away inside me.. sort of a weird feeling as i looked at the screen... the technician was great and explained what i was seeing although i could see the valves and chambers really well..
after that was a holter monitor they put on me..... I feel a bit like someone is watching my every move LOL.. it is a bit annoying to say the least.. all those stickies all over.. but hopefully i will get use to them in a few hours and not even notice them.

The lady said I could run in it on Wednesday.. so i guess I will.... but eeeeeoooo it will make it all sweaty.... .. but i am wondering why running makes me feel so much better so i think running in it would be a good idea :)


ok.. enough on all that..
now some inspirational video :)
click here

Comments

Amy said…
Hi Ruth,
good luck with your heart diagnosis, I hope all turns out fine! I am thinking about doing Body for Life this summer - but scared about the resistance workouts. Any tips to get me over the hump?
Josha said…
anxious to hear about your heart monitor jazz. loved the video. thanks for another inspiring post!