6 (update.. the view after the run while at the pool :)



Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.


"There will be days you don't think you can run a marathon. There will be a lifetime of knowing you have." -Unknown


"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've give myself athousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement. -Steve Prefontaine


Long distance running is 90% mental and the other half is physical. - Rich Davis


"Running is real. It's all joy and woe, hard as diamond. It makes you weary beyond
comprehension, but it also makes you free."




I am stronger than i think.

I am tougher than i feel.

I can do anything I put my mind to.


Comments

Josha said…
yesssss!
JRo said…
Totally agree with the Rich Davis quote!