whats up

Its a BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon here and I am posting to let you know that I am making progress... I have yet to get back into a my fitness routine but am determined to start Monday...
part of that process involves cleaning out the garage( again_) and moving our treadmill inside so i can run in semiwarm environment :) hehe. (you see if its not in the high 80s ,..well its COLD to me :) ..

anyway
Garage is almost done :) and i am looking forward to getting back into the grove :)

dont know how many of you are interesting but... I have been on the creative overload mode around here... I have thoughts and a up coming post on t his and how it all relates to my desire to be healthy... but that will have to wait until next week. :)
until then

help me name my snobbish lady i drew last night

:)
click here

as a side note.. I entered an art competition... i still cant believe i did it... !!! I am just so excited my art is going to be hanging in a gallery! how cool is that?

Comments

Josha said…
how's your dad? how's the garage? how's the artwork?
how was monday...workout?