STOP IT! WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!


BOOOOOM!
do you like where you are? do you like what has happened? do you want to be who you use to be or who you worked so hard for? Are you going to back down, quit, stop, and give up.

NOOOOOOO

I wont sugar coat things.. its been tough around here for the last few months. Its been stressful, frustrating, and down right depressing. What I had worked so hard for.. what I had planned my life to be like right now... what I had envisioned... BOOM.. down by the wayside... Lost in a ocean of injury and sickness.. .. I had it all figured out. THIS Thanksgiving I would have just completed my FULL marathon.. I would be in such great shape, and feeling like I could do anything.. cause ladies.. if I could run a marathon.. there is nothing I couldnt do. But instead.. I am having to RESTART..... starting over is never easy. but here i am. I feel like I have gained 20lbs. I know I havent but feeling weak and flabby does that to a girl :) I am def NOT what I use to be when i was out running 10-12 milers :).. I miss feeling strong, and fit.. I hate it that things giggle that havent giggled in over a year! :)

so. Whats the plan? (like plans ever work these days for me).. but plan I will anyway..

I have decided to do a "JUMPSTART" 10 day workout plan. For 10 days I will focus on working out everyday. ... over the next 10 days I will then mull over my larger goal... It will involve training for a longer distance run.. how far.. i am not sure yet..

Jumpstart Edition has begun.. this being my first post. Today and for the next 10 days straight I will workout and post ... hoping this will snap me back into my habit of exercise which I was so use too and miss so much.

I just finished JSDAY 1: 2miles in the treadmill, abwork and stretching.

tune in tomorrow to see what Jumpstart day 2 brings! (wanna jumpstart with me? come on.. lets get going)


Every heard of Muse? ran to them today.. WOW..
its Queen meets Liberace meets a James Bond sound track. LOVE IT


blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
What a relief! I wasn't sure how I was going to get all the way to where you are to grab you for a run. You can do this, ya know!
JRo said…
OOOH, I want to stand REAL close to this fire! Get me fueled up! Sure you don't want to train for the same half I am doing in March in Houston? Hehe! :-D

Welcome back! Now I need to go post!
Anonymous said…
Go for it, Ruthie!!! You can do it!!!:D I hope these 10 days get you "back in the swing" of it all!
JRo said…
http://www.angieshalfcrazy.com/

It would be SUPER fun to run with you! My dad will prolly be there, and he will cheer for you by name. I never understood it in HS, but now, oh boy, bring it dad, bring it! :-D

ps I am super slow, so don't worry that I will make you stay with me...haha!
you can do this, you are so inspiring