Do Over

urgh.. what a crazy week.
Praise the Lord my husband is doing great. We are both a bit tired .. he from the illness and myself from lack of sleep.. I am hoping after tonight my schedule will be back to normal and I will feel like myself again .
I am tired of being tired. :) its amazing how exhausting taking care of a sick family can make you in a weeks time.
And so here i am again.. I made plans and BOOM.. they got shot down (again)..
whats a gal to do?

I call it a Do over. . so I will start day 1 again and see if THIS TIME i can get 10 days in a row in ..
it all starts tomorrow.

Its so interesting to me how I made it a year and half ago or so 100 days straight without missing a workout.. and over the last 3 months.. i cant get a break. urgh.. some times life just happens and you have to hold on to the wagon until the horse stops running so you can climb back on.

whoa besty.. whoa

Comments

Anonymous said…
I call a do over for you too! hope you all are getting better and that it didn't dampen thanksgiving too much for you! you'll be back in the saddle in no time!
JRo said…
Hold onto the wagon till the horse slows down... haha, soooo true!

Rest hard tonight, and hit it again. The real trick is just to never give up!

Just like this cartoon!
http://www.poetry.az/wp-content/never-give-up.gif