Snap Crackle Pop! Pop! Pop!

Thats what happened to my hip this morning at the Chiro. The swelling had gone down quite a bit and i felt so much better this morning.. 2 advil before bed and ice pack on it from 4am to 7am did the trick. Doc adjusted my hip and POP it was loud! hurt for a sec and felt great afterward!

I am home now and can sit down without holding on to something and get up from a seated possition without looking like i am 10 months pregnant :) hehe.

I am so happy he was able to put all back to the right place.. he said i was rotated pretty bad out of place so it should feel lots better :)
I go back friday for hopefully my last adjustment for a while :)

I am dreaming of a 2 mile walk run on Sat morning. (before our kids last track meet)

Comments

JRo said…
Mmmm. how I love the Chiro! I go every month so that I am never too out of wack. I am glad I finally 'justified' the cost! :)

Glad to hear you are on the mend!
Josha said…
I love rice krispies.
Oh, was that off topic? I also love hearing that you are feeling better! Keep the resting up for now, though!