Pain in the hip and one more trip (UPDATE)

Yet another round at the Chiro. this afternoon to see if he could fix me.. REALLY REALLY fix me.

so.. he adjusted my hips back in place and gave me a GREAT cortizone and electronic stem therapy thingie.. AWWW it was NICE.

I am now going to track with the kids (at night) we missed it this morning because we had our science and history fair.. a alllll day process :) .. so kids run tonight and i will walk and jog a tad

progress.
progress. just have to be happy with that. progress is good.

UPDATE:

Ok i had to report back that i walked about half a mile and did a hill or two walking. Nothing amazing or fancy but i consider it progress :)
I am also excited to say i can bend down and touch my toes with NO pain! AND when i was cooking supper tonight i twisted to the right to grab the milk and .. NO Pain!.. and .. I could shave my legs.. NO PAIN! ..
Praying that it lasts a while...

Comments

Laura said…
any progress is good progress! cooking dinner...important...shaving...not!!!
Josha said…
sounds fancy to me!
why'd ya shave yer legs? that seems extreme.
JRo said…
Glad you can shave your legs! haha! That was so funny!

Prayerfully thankful that you are feeling better. Progress is something I am learning to love...
yay on the progress.... I am finding my feet to be giving me some trouble, I am ready to fire them and find some new ones, know where I can do that? =)