no more green hair :)

ok.. so I DID get the green out of my hair but i was worried about coloring it myself .. so i went to the beauty shop..

it took 3 hours!!!! yes.. 3 hours.. at one point i thought i was going to have to go REALLY REALLY short because the ends of my hair were so damaged! But Sandy Saved my hair!

Its darker... can you tell? has low lights of brown and red...

i am just thrilled i can keep growing it out!!!! and i didnt have to start all over!!!















I tried to get a shot so you could see the back.. and how layered it is... i think i am going to like it. :) will get some getting use too.. :)

Comments

Josha said…
OOOOH! I really really like the layers and the color!! You look like a super model! seriously sexy hair.
Unknown said…
You TOTALLY look like a model. Wow. :D and I LOVE the color.
Laura said…
The color is fabulous! Love the cut and everything. Beautiful.
Anonymous said…
You must go and see my pics from yesterday(monday) of "my" new hair do! I totally Love your hair!!! we are two hot mommas! lol. so glad you are starting to feel better. and no more green hair!