4

just got home and stretched...
4 miles walking and jogging.

felt great

my back still has a "catch" in it.... feels tight like i need to just exercise and stretch stretch stretch
so thats what i did.

I have only 2 weekends (21 days) between me and the 13.1 i will try and complete.

my plan is to do this (this is subject to change) :
(I WILL TAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!! INPUT PLEASE)
Sunday: off
Monday: walk jog 3
Tuesday: Weight training
Wednesday: walk jog 3
Thursday: Weight training
Friday: Walk jog 3
Saturday: Walk jog 6 and 2 in the evening (total 7)

Sunday: Off
Monday walk jog 4
Tuesday Weights
Wednesday: walk jog 5
Thursday Weights
Friday: Walk jog 5
Saturday Walk jog 8 and 2 in the evening (total 10)
Sunday Off

Monday: Walk Jog 4
Tuesday: Weights
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: Weights
Friday: off
Saturday Off
Sunday RACE

ITS A PLAN!!! (i know how plans have been these days.... but its something to shoot for!)

Comments

I need some of your motivation these days... way to go girl.
JRo said…
You know, you are allowed to walk AND run that 13.1.... I am so thrilled to see that you have not given up. You are going to teach me that perfection is not the goal, but progress!