what a way to start the day!

so all that partying with my birthday made it HARD to get up this morning. Alllll that coke i drank yesterday and last night for supper kept me up late AND kept me from sleeping. OH but it tasted good!
I forced myself and out the door this morning before the sun was up and as soon as i stepped outside i was more relaxed and like "AH the is GREAT"

2 miles running most but walking when i had to get on the concrete sidewalk. you can see evidence of the wet fresh cut grass on my shoes :)

glad i went. felt like a runner again this morning. MAN i have missed this. Please pray i can keep running.. and that injuries dont keep stalling me out.

I am off to get ready to teach art all day :)

more later !

PS..
thanks for all your wonderful comments on my birthday post! yall are the best! keeps me going.. keeps me motivated .. keeps me inspired.

thank you.

r

Comments

JRo said…
So sorry i missed your birthday... my company is almost gone... shew.

Congrats on making and SURPASSING your birthday wish!
Josha said…
love the grass stains! proof of the run! take it easy...
Laura said…
Happy Belated Birthday! What an incredible accomplishment. You look GREAT!

Awesome that you still got up and pounding the pavement. Way to go.
Anonymous said…
love seeing your pic! you are radiant at 40! ;)
(I'll join you next year! lol)