what a day!

i didnt have time to post this morning but i got a 2 mile run in 18.19 (aver 9.09 pace)*not bad for being a bit OFF and my back hurting :) (still) . I was hoping for 6 but it didnt happen.. not enough time... I am hoping tomorrow night.. maybe. i can get atleast 4 in.... will see.

My kids had a cc track meet this morning-afternoon and i am soooo very proud of all three of them! Each hit a new PR (personal record). All three ran against 7th graders. Cat .. who is in 6th ran a pr of 8:22 in the mile, Jo who is in the 4th grade ran a new PR of 11:02 in the mile and Nate.. who is in the 2nd grade ran a new PR of 8:05!
I was just AWESOME to watch all three of them! Giving thier all .. giving their best.. It just.. well..
IT ROCKED!

so i spent the first part of the morning running my 2 miles, then the second part of the morning running up and down the cross country meet (atleast 2 more miles) and then we had a homeschooling family picnic AND then we went to the hot air baloon fest and listened to one of my favorite bands. Homer Hiccolm and the Rocketboys!

Nothing like a track meet and GREAT rock music to get you pumped about running the next day :)
sweet.

Heres a bit of HHRB
great for a long run!



Comments

Unknown said…
YEAH!!! Glad to hear they all hit PR's. That is awesome! Please give them all big hugs from me and tell them I'm SOOO proud of them!!!
Great Blog! I found you over at marathon mommies, and I am going to need to link you on my blog, that way I can be a click away for the motivation I need. Is that ok?
Ruthie said…
yeah.. its great!:)