Post 14 mile update (eating and pain)

ok.. two surprises
ONE was how hungry I was on Sunday AND yesterday! (eating full plates of food is NOT a normal thing for me but I was starving!)
and
TWO I had a "bit of an issue" with my foot:(

I was totally fine on Sunday and thankful by the way i didnt wear my 3 inch CUTE shoes to Church after that 14 mile run! But Monday morning I started having a bit of a pain on the outside of my left foot. I began to wonder (and stress a bit) that it might be a stress fracture. But the more i read the more I have come to the conclusion that its just a tendon issue. It doesnt hurt with pressure on it and it doesnt hurt all the time.. Also.. my left shin muscle was sore from my knee all the way down to my pinky toe...AND that is the same area of pain i have been having

so I decided to rest today and yesterday and see how it goes
and so far so good.
so hopefully i will have a nice easy run on the treadmill tomorrow with no worries :)

I have decided to alter my distance running for this weekend to just 8 miles .. I dont want to cause any undo stress on my foot and not be able to run the race in November so i am being cautious.

Comments