it doesnt look good..


ok.. its almost been a week since my last run..
I was on my feet for about 12 hours on thursday working and it wasnt good for my foot..

its been hurting pretty consistently since thursday.. even when i am just sitting.

needless to say i am very bummed, upset, frustrated and trying hard to not let it get me down. I guess it just yet another thing to wait out and work through and figure out how to stay active while i heal.

Good news is i can swim 5 days a week at our local Univ. pool! they expanded the hours :) .. so..
we will see if i can actually make myself go. AND hopefully swimming wont hurt my foot.

I figure .. worse case scenario i will walk the half marathon in Nov.

(hope this is all making sense.. i was up until 2 last night watching Ike come ashore.. Josha.. bet your glad your not in Houston anymore :)

blessings
r

Comments

Anonymous said…
i pray the foot heals quickly! Thinking of all my Texan friends and hoping all are safe from Ike.
Josha said…
I hope A is at your house.
swimming sounds like a great option! Letting it heal is the most important part, though. Even if getting to the pool or biking doesn't happen, healing must! I want my running buddy to keep running, so that means stopping for now!
Steve Stenzel said…
Dang. Good luck with the foot! Heal up!!