Is THIS the way its going to be?

ok.. Loved getting that run in yesterday morning. It felt great! .. well.. all but the part where I adjusted my ipod headphone cord and ended up doing something to my BACK.
yeah
my back

By the time i got to coop to teach i was having constant muscle spasms. URGH>
what am i getting old or something!!!!!!!!!

I made it through the day thanks to some advil. (thanks G)
but it still hurt all day and sleeping last night was difficult. I have already put the heating pad on it this morning, but i am so wishing i had a massage therapist to fix this for me! (we can dream right?) .. you know.. like that olympic swimmer .. Dana who has a TEAM of people who massage and stretch her 40plus body! yeah. THATs what i need.

so.. i am still planning on running in the morning.. but will of course wait and see how the back is doing.

seems... when it rains it pours.

Comments

Josha said…
you're the 40; I'm the plus
we should share your massage therapist!