I Excited to be a Mara-Mommy :)

Ok.. so i am thrilled to be a marathon mommy! click here :)
such a cool blog! when i have some alone, vacationing down time (like when i am what.. FIFTY) .. i will spend that time just reading every marathon mommy's posts and blogs :)

-------so heres an update---
no more running today.. OH.. except for the game of tag i played with my Kindergarten and First graders! (i was it!) ..
our day at coop was great.. but i came home so tired. I didnt sleep well at all last night.. i dont know if it was those two pieces of dark chocolate i ate yesterday OR Sarah Palins awesome speach, OR the increase in blood pressure i developed from lifting weights so late in the day... in any case.. i am tired :)

so
Its off to bed for me (after i read to the kids) and looking forward to a nice long run tomorrow morning ... OH>>(do you ever go to crawl into bed and go "OH SHOOT>> no running shorts clean!" .. i do.. so i will have to gather my running things AFTER i read and before i got to bed :) LOL

ok.. so need a laugh. ? here you go dont know how funny they are but..

here you go :)



Comments

JRo said…
Oh, the bear... that is so how I feel on the elliptical! Crazy.

I was pretty pumped by Palin too. So cute her two littlest together. Ahh.