Holding off Frustration

Ok.. so i am trying hard not to get down, frustrated and otherwise upset about my foot issue i am having.
I tried to run tonight on the treadmill and it still felt bruised when i ran/walked.. so . I only did like half a mile and then hit the weights .. squats, lunges, bis, and ab work... (including hipups) ..

I know i just need to rest it and see what happens.. if i push it now then i know i could injury further causing me to not be able to complete the marathon at all... i MUST rest until its better.

so

my plan is to bike and swim (I can swim of Friday and Sat at the local university for free) and i have my bike ready to go in the garage.. .. will also focus on what i CAN do .. so i will do weights when i can as well..

hopefully this wont last long but i am prepared to work around it.. praying its not a stress fracture. as my pain is NOT severe at any means.

Comments

Laura said…
do what you can and you will make it. you are doing the right thing...
Unknown said…
do you need new shoes? just a thought. :D I hope it gets better quickly!!!!