New name......and Quitting

ok.. so ... trying to figure out a new title for my blog. ... I need to revamp as i am now 40 dont think my previous title fits any longer.

Any Ideas?



my back is still bothering me.. I am taking some advil and calling it a night.. i am going to charge my ipod and hope to get in a walk jog tomorrow morning. I will be soooo frustrated if it keeps me from going tomorrow morning.

I feel like all these "things" are happening to force me to quit.
I dont want to quit.
I refuse.
I will do what i can
with what i have.

I will crawl across the finish line if i have to
but i amdoing this

--frustrated but determined (stupid back)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel your frustration! just keep plugging along. keep that dream in front of you.
I love, "fantastically fit MaRUTHon edition"
Josha said…
ya, maRUTHon is super!
Laura said…
maybe we have frustration to help us learn how to work through and still press on? i don't know, i'm in the same boat. the last week and 1/2 it was my neck/shoulder, and now I am sick, BAH!

LOVE maRUTHon!