what's the deal

ugh.. whats the problem with me lately?
I have seemed to have hit a dry spell in regards to workouts and eating right.
Planned to run yesterday .. didnt happen.. (got a lot of other things done but not that)
Planned to get up and run first thing this morning.. but i was so exhausted from work and all the other things i have been doing that i woke up late..
so .. i
PLANNED to run tonight.. was looking forward to it even though i am so tired.. i know it will make me feel better.. BUT
something like this happened :)
Thunderstorms like we havent had in years here.. the radar just full of storms popping up all over.. and its lasting for hours instead of going through and being sunny afterward...
so.. all my plans.. shot down.
I feel like the "forces" are against me.
but .. I know.. its just that i need to change my perspective.
I know i need to make it a priority and get my self out of bed early to get it done..
I know i will feel better if i do
sometimes..
its just difficult.

so.
what to do?
I will just PLAN on getting up first thing tomorrow morning and enjoy the run.. (eventhough i will feel weak and sluggish and bouncy in my belly cause of off the bloating from the horrible food i have been eating lately :) .
I have no other choice
cant change the past.. but at least i can try and plan for the future.

bumps in the road always happen.. its what i decide to do with them that matters.... I will not let the pot holes in the road to fitness bump me out of the bandwagon.

I am here to stay.

hope you have had better determination this past week than i have.. If you did .. feel proud. :)

blessings
ruthie

Comments

JoAnn said…
its progress not perfection !!! You've had a rough week, take a break, then make a go at it....balance, balance, balance...love you!JJ