last day of this weeks art camp tomorrow :)


AND Dressup day

I am an Egyptian Princess :) 

shirt .. I had

skirt i bought for 8 bucks at a second hand store

gold fabric walmart

wig.. a old witches wig from Aunt R 

sash thinie that hangs down and collar made with felt, hot glue and jewels from jojo and walmart :) 

third finger on right hand.. huge blister from glue gun

the looks on the kids faces in the morning

Priceless :) 

  

Need some inspiration.. 

check out this gals first triathalon report.. .. way cool! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
awesome costume!!
Josha said…
You're so fun!
Don't forget to eat!!!
JRo said…
Fabulous costume... I should show you pics of me last year... they thought I was an Egyptian princess... I digress..

Anyway, was thinking about your sore hip and ran upon this. My Chiro keeps telling me to do this for running, and I didn't even think about it for you!

http://anothermile.blogspot.com/2008/06/lesson-in-pain.html
Anonymous said…
love the costume! you are very creative!!