i forgot.UPDATE

i totally forgot my rule this week

i think i dont have time? .. i always have 20 mins

if i cant go for a long run.. 20 mins will have to do.. 

i just finished... ran sprints on the mill.. 

feels great.. ahhhhhh finally a run in .. 

i am off to get ready for worship.. 

this afternoon or evening i plan on doing a long run... :) if its not storming. 

sprints are killer 

blessings

r

well.. I am glad i got up and ran this morning.. as is my pattern lately .. my PLAN to run this evening was shot down for two reasons. 

1. a thunderstorm that threatened our area but never made it ... (it was very minising looking to he south.. and lightening.. .. we just knew it would come a down poor.. but no.. it decided to stay where it was) 

and

2. helping my dh work on our dishwasher... which.. by the way.. we noticed this morning had a slightly funny smell to it when we opened it up to get clean dishes out. If anyone knows how to get a dead mouse from the sealed up inside of a 500.00 dishwasher.. we would be very grateful. we tried to get the motor out.. but after a long struggle.. we decided to put it back together and work on it tomorrow.. (as long as the door is shut it has no odor).. BUT .. the fact there is a dead mouse in my almost new dishwasher has totally grossed me out so much that i spent 2 hours bleaching, washing and rewashing counters, floors, and dishes.. AND by the way... I am stil not done. UGH... it just all grosses me out.. how did he get up inside that thing anyway!!! We live in the city.. and this city girl really thought mice were country dwellers.. but i have since learned  that feild mice live in the city .. .. hey just like to stay in some peoples homes instead of feilds. .. UHG> 

so.. no run tonight.. but its ok.. i PLAN to get up and out at 630 tomorrow. 

will see.............

Comments

Josha said…
ahh...sprints are still my favorite! I love the way I feel afterward and I love the free feeling of not pacing myself but running full-out like a child.
JRo said…
Totally feel you on the mouse thing. I have killed 2 rats, and now I have a mouse I can't seem to catch. It is mighty nasty. I live in the 'city' too... but there are always rodents and cockroaches!

And Joshua is crazy, sprints fun? Gag... that is why I am a distance runner! :)