a few pictures

I think i need to reinstate fotofridays :) those were fun..
Its been so crazy busy the last two or three weeks.. Art camp is this week again >. today was the first day of this camp and it went well..

We are tackling a huge project.. my mom and dad moved here in jan. and the house they bought needed a new fence ... we are getting close to finishing it! My husband set the new poles and fixed the few that were kept... and we have been working the last week and a half or so putting up pickets. 350 down.. and about 150 left to go.



This past Friday my sweet hubby suprised me with a stay in a bed and breakfast .. it was so relaxing! and felt like we went back in time! The the little cottage to the right is where we stayed. :)

this picture below is of an old chapel that has been there long before the house was built.. they have taken out the windows and made it an open air chapel.. its really neat!

I do have more pictures.. but no more time..
I will post after my next workout :)

that fence building makes for one tired momma :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I bet you are tired! A B&B - how fun! Well Josha's post got me all excited about running, so I'm going to do that here in a bit. Hope you're having an excellent day!