Feelin great


ah..

Now that's better.

I have had a great day today.. i have felt fantastic since 1130am.. could it be that my sugar surge/withdrawals are over and done? YES :) 

This morning i had 2 sips of dp.. and NONE the rest of the day.. I also ate small meals through the day and just feel soo much better :) 

I am just amazed and how sugar effects me.. I know i probably annoy some for talking about it.. but it just blows my mind... On sugar i am cranky, low energy, negative thoughts, negative self image, horrible sleeping patterns appear, wake up feeling tired, I am hungry alllll the time.. and always thinking of the next time i will get to eat. 

OFF sugar.. i have tons of energy, a possitive self talk and outlook, no crankiness :) (unless the cat poops on the couch :) LOL , I sleep great, wake feeling fully rested, after i eat.. i get full, i feel satisfied, and i dont think about "when can i drink some more soda, or eat some more chocolate :)" 

Life Limiting  sugar is GREAT.

I need to remember sugar tastes great but makes me feel bad. Its poison to me... the worst drug. 

I am looking forward to my run in the morning.. but i must be getting off to bed so i can get up at 6 to run before teaching art camp :) 

happy Tuesday!

Keep on truckin

r

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I totally agree with you on this. I'm convinced it is poison for me. I'm still craving it but I can see the mess it has made with me and my head. I can't wait to start feeling like myself again and I know it will take a few days for the constant thoughts of sugar to stop haunting me.
sauchagirl said…
Glad you're feeling so great. I think it's awesome that you are so in touch with your body!

Have a great day!
JRo said…
I totally agree. But I still want my strawberry shortcake in August! ;) Just limiting it to one time a week really works for me.