Decisions

I have some decisions to make. I have so many options and i am not sure which to take.

Take a peak and see what you think:
(after my half is over on the forth I am considering the following):
  • training for and running a half in an actual race. (in August) click here
  • training for and running a full marathon in an actual race.(in November) click here
  • Running several 5k's, 10ks. and halves while preparing for a full marathon.
  • do all or several of these but find a race in new mexico... so josha and sarah.. and the rest of the town could run it with me :) LOL
Right now i am leaning toward running a full. I know it sounds just crazy. but i think if i dont do it i will always wonder if i had it in me :) .. My options are to just do a few half marathons for the rest of this year and then train for a full marathon for next spring.. I am just not sure what i want to do.
Here's my new favorite song.. as i try to become what i want to be :)

Comments

JRo said…
This is my vote:
Running several 5k's, 10ks. and halves while preparing for a full marathon.

But that is coming from a girl that tried to go from nothing to running a half in 4 months, and therefore was unable to complete the task! I think training slow and easy is more important than I want to admit!
Anonymous said…
Go for the full, then you will be able to compare it to the other distances and decide which distances you want to focus on in the future for improvement. How else will you know if you can go the distance and whether or not your body is happy training for that distance.
sauchagirl said…
I say go for it and train to run the whole darn shabang! I know you can do it!