working with what i got

well.. here it is Wednesday again! I mean the weeks are flying by! whats going on! before I know it I will be ... uh oh.. 40! and what then? ..

ok.. so this morning the kids had track and I walked around and around with my friend who is a lot longer legged than me (lucky her) and it was a great low impact workout. I lost count how many time we did but it was atleast 10.. so thats 2.5 miles atleast :) .. then the kids and i walked home.. so.. all added up was close to 3miles.. and THAT was just for fun :)

i just finished my upper body workout.. i am trying very very hard to be very very very patient and not go up on weights to quickly .... its hard though to go back to lifting only 5 lbs on chest fly when i am use to doing 25! .. but.. you work with what you have right? and right now i have a shoulder that is still on the mend .. and I want to keep it that way.. so .. heres what i did:

chest flies, laying tri extensions, and shoulder raises (2 straight, 2 bent).. 4 sets of 24 on each.. watching closely for correct form and making sure i was tuned in to that shoulder and it was NOT hurting :)

after that i did some ab work. .. felt great!

good news.. i think my no sugar no caffeine, lots of water and sprint combination is getting my body back to where it was before i got the flu! YIPPEE! slowly leaning up and hopefully the ole plateau is getting broken :)

had a great visit with a friend today who came to see about BFL.. was so fun visiting with her bout it.. talked for hours! I told her.. "there are two things you dont get me talking about.. one is homeschooling.. the other is fitness :)" ..

ok.. all for now.. going to check and see if i was all alone today or if you fellow hot

Comments

Anonymous said…
i see you are still kicking butt1 keep at it and the arm will get back to where you want it. you are a powerhouse! shred on!
sauchagirl said…
3 miles just for fun is awesome. Those are great days!
Josha said…
terrific! Today was an "off" day for me, but I try to do cardio on my off days...not today. I spent the day in a nearby town for an eye checkup for Gracyn. That's ok...tomorrow!