This weeks plans.. other fun stuff

today was Sunday.. and a day of rest for me.. I am hitting the hay early tonight cause i have had only 4 oz of DP today (see my sugar post for my caffeine sugar addition update and plan) and i am sooo sleepy! (which is great cause i know i will sleep good tonight :)

i will post my plan for this coming week on the side bar.. but have decided to keep journal of my workouts as i complete them .. so every sunday i will post my previous weeks workouts at the bottom of sunday nights post so i can keep track.

I am on week five of my training I have 3 40 min training and a 3 mile run as my long run on saturday. I am still trying hard to figure out how to get those weights into all this.... and will just have to do those in the evenings i guess.

... Motivational things i have read or watched this weekend:

click here to watch the final of The Biggest Looser
. (I am a fan but have never watched it in real time.. and was thrilled to see they have the final episode online :)

I also got two books from the library that I have really liked so far..

Marathon Runners Handbook (click here)
Joan Samuelson's Running for Women (click here)

and
some neat blogs i just peaked at but thought i would share.. when i have more time i will sit and read some of these :

50 year old mom of twins (be sure and scroll down and check out her progress photos of her on the bike)

trimom

runmomrun

OH.. and I listed to two podcasts from Fat2Fit.. they spoke about recipes for oatmeal..
heres the link to their blog.. click here

all for now.. of to update my weekly workout on the side bar and then read the first book of the redwall series to the kids.. THEN i get to read what the womens running book says about PMS (she has a whole chapter on it) .. fun huh.. LOL

(by the way.. i have not finished watching the biggest looser show so dont tell me who wins.. AND as you can tell i spend my extra time on the net NOT watching tv :) LOL

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” steve jobs

“Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”

"Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fiber called courage"-George Patton


The greatest pleasure in life, is doing the things people say we cannot do.
-- Walter Bagehot

Sunshine is delicious,Rain is refreshing,Wind braces us up,Snow is exhilarating,
There's really no such thing as bad weather,
Only different kinds of good weather."


My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy.
--John Bryant



this past weeks workout:
Mon: 3.83 miles 40mins DONE
Tues: lifting &bike rideDONE
Wednesday: Rest Done
Thur: Form Drills 30 mins DONE
Friday: Lifting/Bike rideDONE
Sat: Long run (5 miles)DONE
Sunday: Rest

Comments

Josha said…
wow...you've been busy! I've checked the running for women book out from the library before, and I like it a lot. You're doing a fantastic job!!!