PERSONAL BEST!


today i ran a personal best! I am sooooo excited!

I decided not to run in the 5k that was a local park this morning cause the kids had a Bible Bowl competition and I was a scorekeeper.. but i just got home from my run ! (6.45pmHere)

5k (3.1 miles) in 31 mins 39 sec!

I also ran my best mile EVER .. 8 min 58 secs!
WOW!

was the the nike-plus? the new shoes? the Low sugar- no caffeine diet? the joy of it being so beautiful outside? running WITHOUT the puppy? .. humm..

I am soooooo happy! makes me think i can "be a runner" :)

all for now.. off to go figure out what to fix for supper :)

Comments

Josha said…
yay for your personal best! Yours looks much more impressive than mine! haha Mine is hiit training...I might try to do a 5K next week. It definitely won't look as good as yours, though...that was fantastic! Great time!
sauchagirl said…
Ruthie, those are super times. You must feel so proud! Great job!